Sue and John were especially thrilled with this award.
休和约翰对于获得这个奖项感到兴奋不已。
It was quite a shock to see my face on that screen!
从那个屏幕上看到我的脸,真让人惊愕不已。
When I look over and see Terry I tingle all over.
当我放眼望去见到特里时,我整个人兴奋不已。
He scares teams to death with his pace and power.
他的速度之快、力量之大让其他队胆战不已。
"I'm absolutely thrilled to have done what I've done," he declared.
他宣称道:“我为自己的所作所为感到兴奋不已。”
It just lodged in my mind as a very sentimental song.
这首歌令人感怀不已,我已牢牢记住。
The world was electrified by his courage and resistance.
世人为他的勇气和反抗精神震惊不已。
You must be feeling exhilarated by the call of the new.
新鲜事物的魅力一定让你兴奋不已。
She had seized unerringly on the fact that most disturbed him.
她很准确地抓住了令他苦恼不已的事由。
He was underwhelmed by the prospect of meeting the Queen.
即将见到女王并没让他兴奋不已。
I simply gave in to him, and I've regretted it ever since.
我居然向他让步了,后来我一直为此后悔不已.
He treated them seriously and, on occasion, entertained them hilariously.
他对待他们严肃认真,偶尔又逗得他们捧腹不已。
Recent events had obviously been a heartbreak for him.
最近发生的一系列事件显然让他伤心不已。
I'm still reeling from the shock of hearing of it.
我听了此事后现在仍然震惊不已。
"Our marriage was a mistake," she said, looking rueful.
“我们的婚姻是个错误,”她说着,看起来懊悔不已。