The increasing distance between thunderclaps meant the storm was moving away.
雷声隔得一次比一次久,这意味着暴风雨正在过去.
It was not until his third match in 1790 that he finally beat Humphries and become Champion of England.
直到1790年第三次比赛时,他才最后打败汉弗莱斯,而成为英国的冠军.
After that game I swore I would never play in another World Cup game.
在那次比赛后,我发誓再也不参加世界杯赛了.
I get to know it better every time I visit.
我一次比一次更了解北京.
Mr Hamilton has since apologised and a McLaren official has been sacked.
在那次比赛中,汉密尔顿最终被淘汰.
Well, I get to know it better every time I visit.
哦, 我一次比一次更了解北京.
I get to know it a little bit more each time.
我一次比一次更了解它.
Last season, McGrady averaged 5.9 assists, starting Rafer Alston than more.
上赛季, 麦蒂场均助攻5.9次, 比首发控卫阿尔斯通还要多.
Although it the same model, the feeling to drive is more comfortable every time.
虽然车型一样, 但试驾的感受却一次比一次好.
B Well, I get to know it better every time I visit.
B哦, 我一次比一次更了解北京.
I was just accosted again last night, which was even unpleasant than last time.
昨晚又被搭讪了一次, 比上次还令人不愉快.
He bled her white with his demands for more and still more money.
他向她一次次要钱,而且数字一次比一次大,她的钱财都都被他榨光了.
Her homework became progressively worse.
她的家庭作业一次比一次差.
Thursday offered yet another day of contrasts regarding the war in Iraq.
星期四,提供了有关伊拉克战争的另一次比对.
The amount of the loan from the bank was progressively reduced.
银行的贷款一次比一次少.