Now I want to know about this thing from beginning to end.
我现在想源源本本地了解此事.
She told me the whole story exactly as it happened.
她把发生的事源源本本地告诉了我.
He piled the books on top of each other.
他把书一本本地叠起来.
I want something to read. These volumes are stodgy.
我要一些可读的东西, 这些书本本枯燥乏味.
She unpacked the novels she had brought with her, and turned them over.
她把带来的几包小说解开来, 一本本地阅读.
And the coroner proceeded to detail their testimony about their accidental meeting of Clyde.
接着,验尸官把他们作证时说偶然碰到克莱德的话源源本本讲了一遍.
He has won through by excessive crime to an harmonious and honest relation with his surroundings.
他以累累罪恶赢出了头,因而与周围的环境能够保持协调和本本份份的关系.
He always writes down those important points in his notebook in class.
上课时,他总是认真地把重点记在本本上.
I like the notebook, the notebook become me to live part!
我喜欢本本, 本本成为我生活中的一部份!
If a computer is powerful at games, do you need anything more?
如果本本游戏功能超强, 你还需要什么 呢 ?
That's what we should advocate, not book worship.
要提倡这个, 不要提倡本本.
Sonic Lock Loud Alarm deters Laptop Theft!
用强劲声波警报锁来阻止你的本本被人偷窃!
Party A and B have agreement through friendly consultation to conclude the following contract.
甲、乙双方在平等自愿的基础上,经友好协商,鉴定本本租房协议.
TITe is a note book, a pen and a bottle of ink on the desk.
桌上有唯一记事本本 、 一支钢笔和一瓶墨水.
The elevated aluminum base matches the MacBook Pro while making it ergonomically correct to type on.
抬高的纯铝底座和苹果本本是天生一对,让本本更适合打字.