We've been through Germany and seen first-hand what's happening there.
我们遍游德国,亲眼目睹了那里发生的一切。
He witnessed the battle.
他亲眼目睹了那场战斗.
I'm really terrified to witness the slaughter.
我亲眼目睹这场屠杀,真吓得毛发倒竖.
He never forgot the hardships he witnessed during the Great Depression of the 1930s.
他永远不会忘记20世纪30年代经济大萧条时期他所亲眼目睹的困苦情形。
Having witnessed the accident, I felt duty bound to make a statement to the police.
由于我亲眼目睹了那次事故, 我觉得向警察汇报是义不容辞的.
Perhaps you've some doubts about the attack. In that case it may interest you to know that Miss Woods witnessed it.
你也许对这起袭击还有些怀疑。那么如果我告诉你伍兹小姐亲眼目睹了这起事件,你可能会感兴趣。
The last twenty - four hours have witnessed a carnival of brutality.
在过去的 二十四 小时里,我亲眼目睹了残忍的活剧.
She described the events so graphically that I could almost see them.
她把那些事件描述得活灵活现,我几乎象是能够亲眼目睹了.
She gave an eyewitness account of the crime.
她对亲眼目睹的犯罪事件作了陈述.
Back then, only a few natives could have been there to see it land.
然而却仅有几个当地人曾亲眼目睹它的坠落.
He had seen Woodrow Wilson destroyed by Congress's rejection of the League in 1919.
他曾亲眼目睹伍德罗·威尔逊就是因为国会在1919年拒绝他有关国联的主张,才遭灭顶之灾.
I wouldn't have believed it possible, if I hadn't seen it happen.
要不是亲眼目睹,我决不会相信能有这种事.
She was mortified that Rhys should not only witness her shame but save her from it.
她感到屈辱,里斯不仅亲眼目睹了她的丢脸,而且还把她从中解救出来.
He spoke of vast secret stockpiles and fortifications that he had seen with his own eyes.
他谈到了自己亲眼目睹的大量秘密贮备和防御工事.
He at the finish and witnessed the excitement of the fans.
比赛结束前他在场,亲眼目睹了“球迷”们的狂热.