What he said is a lamp to my feet.
他的话给我指明了前进的方向.
Thousands of lanterns slowly drift out to sea guiding the dead on their return journery to the other world.
数千只灯笼慢慢向大海漂去,给死人返回阴间指明道路.
I could pinpoint his precise location on a map.
我能在地图上指明他的准确位置。
I cannot here give references and authorities for my several statements.
我不能在这里对我的许多论述指明其出处和参考资料.
A hovering bird showed him where dolphins were chasing some flying fish.
一只盘旋的鸟给他指明了海豚追逐飞鱼的地方.
We have indicated controls at both the sources and the receptors.
我们已指明了在排放源和承受体两方面的控制.
How pure , how dear their dwelling - place.
指明它的来处纯洁而珍贵.
Solid arrows indicate program flow.
实矢线指明程序流程.
The sign shows the road to London.
这路标指明去伦敦的路.
After Columbus had shown the way to America, a great many Spaniards came over.
在哥伦布指明了通向美洲的途径之后, 许多西班牙人远道而来.
Shear force diagrams are drawn in the manner indicated, with negative shears below the baseline.
剪力图按指明的方式来画, 负剪力画在基线以下.
These observations suggest a possible way to identify tissue that has the potential to become cancerous.
这些观察为鉴定具有癌变潜能的组织指明了一条可能的途径.
A hovering mar - of - war bird showed him where dolphin were chasing some flying fish.
一只盘旋的军舰鸟给他指明了海豚追逐飞鱼的地方.
The principle, which I have designated by this term, is of high importance.
我用这术语所指明的原理是极关重要的.
We have shown surface tractions on three rectangular boundary surfaces of the body.
在这个单元体的三个互相垂直的边界上,我们指明了作用在这些边界面上的面力.