A little forethought would have saved you much trouble afterwards.
如果事先稍微考虑一下的话,就会省掉你以后的许多麻烦了.
I shall miss out the sweet course.
我要省掉那道甜食.
Every part of the structure which can be saved without detriment will be saved.
可以节省的部分,如果不因节省而发生后害,将被节省掉.
Their many troubles can be missed by a word that is appropriate to the occasion.
一句合时宜的话可以省掉他们许多麻烦.
You can save on phone calls by using a phone card.
你可以用电话卡来省掉一些来电花费.
The new design dispensed with the extra generator.
新的设计省掉了那台备用的发电机.
Some Englishmen drop their h's.
有些英国人发音时省掉h音.
Jim tried to spare his mother.
吉姆想替他母亲省掉麻烦.
A word in season , if properly needed , can save one a good deal of trouble.
适时的忠告如果受到应有注意, 就可以省掉许多麻烦.
Getof them and presumably get rid of part of any cost passed on to consumers.
不使用这些东西,大概可以省掉转移到消费者身上的部分费用.
Skip your eye makeup and eye cream day before and the day of your surgery.
手术那天及之前,省掉眼部化妆和涂眼霜.
Think you have to dispense with convenience items like disposable plates, plastic cups and paper towels?
试想你必须省掉一次性盘子, 塑料杯和纸巾等方便的玩意儿,怕是还没那么快.
It will save her a lot of trouble if she will just listen to reason.
如果她愿意听从劝告那她就会省掉许多麻烦.
This will save me some trouble.
这样将可以使我省掉一些烦劳.