The boat drifted down the stream.
小船顺流漂去.
Lumbermen rafted the logs down the river.
伐木工们将圆木排顺流漂下.
We watched the flakes of ice drift downstream.
我们看着薄冰层顺流漂去.
We will drop down with the current a short distance, and ferret him out.
咱们再顺流下去,很快就会找到他的.
We drifted and made up the number of 15 salmon.
我们又顺流撒网,共捕到15条鲑鱼.
We watched a hundred canoes drift downstream into their villages.
我们看到100艘独木舟顺流漂到他们的村庄.
As my canoe floated further rivercurrent, the men's voices became faint.
随着我的船顺流越漂越远, 那几个人的声音也就变得微弱难辨了.
We watched the leaves drift downstream.
我们看着树叶顺流漂去.
The boat drifted downstream.
船顺流漂浮.
Montag eventually escapes the pursuit by jumping in the river and floating downstream.
孟泰格最后透过跳进河中并且顺流漂浮而逃离追捕.
The result shows that the purification efficiency is higher under current operation co - current operation.
结果表明:逆流操作的净化效率高于顺流,气(液)体流量对出、进口气(液)体温差有较大影响.
A phase flowmeter transmits a long pulse alternately upstream and a conduit having liquid flowing therin.
相位法超声波流量计是向盛有流动液体的管道中顺流方向和逆流方向交替的发射超声波宽脉冲.
Thus, the closing speed of valve should match closely with the speed of forward flow retard.
因此, 阀门的关闭速度应该与顺流减速的速度相一致.
Key [ words ] : Steam turbine; air; Forward flow; Back flow; The system of the fast cooling.
: 汽轮机; 空气; 顺流; 逆流; 快冷系统.
But along the way I met Izumi.
但顺流直下时,我遇见了泉.