My working days were spent mooning round his department, trying to sneak a chance encounter.
上班时我在他的部门转来转去,暗中寻找巧遇他的机会。
The love affair begins with the traditional boy - meets - girl idyll.
恋爱总是以少男巧遇少女这种传统的浪漫插曲开始的.
We chanced upon them at the park.
我们在公园里和他们巧遇.
At the movies, I bumped into my elementary school teacher.
看电影时我巧遇我的小学老师.
I came across iCIBA on the internet more than one year ago.
一年多以前,我在网上查单词,巧遇爱词霸.
My girlfriend and I met through luck.
我和女友相识是机缘巧遇.
Just like I met with my brother Andrey in Beijing by chance, that is destiny.
就像在北京巧遇我的哥哥安德烈一样, 那就是命运.
Just last night I ran into two friends, Ken and Barbara, at a restaurant.
就在昨晚,我在餐厅里巧遇两位朋友阿肯和芭芭拉.
Will the three Chinese officials meet President Chen Shui - bian at Koo's memorial service at Dr.
会不会在二月二号在国父纪念馆举行的追思会上与陈总统巧遇?
Suppose you happen to meet YOS looking at his vigorless face and mischievous teeth.
设若你巧遇老鞋,看到他全无生机的面孔及调皮的牙齿.
I fell in upon an old acquaintance of mine while on holiday in Switzerland.
我在瑞士度假时巧遇一位老熟人.
I dropped an old friend in town yesterday.
昨天在城里巧遇一位旧友.
Meet two donkey self by accident on Sunday, be up to have patted several.
星期天巧遇二驴本人, 随拍了几张.