Whenever she failed to comprehend she invariably laughed.
每当她听不懂的时候,她总是会笑。
She was too far gone to understand anything we said to her.
她已神志不清,听不懂我们向她说的任何话。
Their jargon is impenetrable to an outsider.
他们的行话外人听不懂。
Don't gabble, Lucy, I can't understand when you run your words together.
不要说得那么急, 露西,你说话象连珠炮似的, 我听不懂.
The young schoolboy can not understand the allusive conversation of intellectual men.
这个年轻的学生听不懂文人们引经据典的谈话.
Then he spoke slowly, but I could not understand him.
后来,他说话说得慢了, 但是我还是听不懂他的话.
The English understand each other, but I don't understand them.
英国人说话都能互相听懂, 可是他们讲话我却听不懂.
She found his accent virtually incomprehensible.
她发觉几乎听不懂他的口音.
It's a funny sensation to know someone's talking about you in a language you don't understand.
知道有人正用一种你听不懂的语言谈论你,这种感觉很奇怪。
Whatever you're talking about, children rapidly tune out if you go beyond them.
不管你在说什么,如果孩子们听不懂,就会很快走神。
Half the time, I don't have the slightest idea what he's talking about.
我经常一点儿都听不懂他在说什么。
I did my best to join in, but the conversation was largely unintelligible.
我努力想插上话,可是大部分谈话内容我都听不懂。
Two chemists were talking shop, and I hardly understood a word they said.
两位化学家在谈论他们本行的事, 他们的话我一句也听不懂.
I couldn't understand what the man was saying; he was as drunk as a lord.
我听不懂这人在说什么, 他喝得酩酊大醉.
As many as 40 per cent of twins have a private language that excludes the rest of the family.
多达40%的双胞胎都有自己的语言,其他家庭成员都听不懂。