She hid her face in the crook of her arm.
她把脸掩在臂弯里。
She lay curled up in the crook of his arm.
她蜷缩在他的臂弯里.
She carried the parcel in the crook of her arm.
她把包裹挎在臂弯处.
The sleeves of a pale blue waist came only to her elbows.
一件淡蓝色马甲的袖子只垂到了她的臂弯上.
Then she started down the road toward Tara, the heavy basket cutting into her flesh.
然后她走上回塔拉去的大道, 一路上那只沉重的篮子把她的臂弯都快吊断了.
And an beckoning towards oneself is typically connected to something positive.
而手臂弯向自己的身体往往和一些积极的东西联系在一起.
I catch it in the crook of my arm, narrowly avoiding disaster.
我用我的臂弯夹住了它, 勉强避免了灾难的发生.
Let me drunk in your laughter . Let me sleep in your arms.
让我在你的笑声中沉醉,在你的臂弯里酣然入睡.
The sleeves of a pale blue waistcoat came only to her elbows.
一件湖蓝色马甲的袖子只垂到了她的臂弯处.
In your arms when the world out side's too mach to take.
我在你的臂弯里,外面的世界太过繁纷.
The sleees of a pale blue waistcoat came only to her elbows.
一件淡蓝色马甲的袖子只垂到了她的臂弯处.
Hold me in your arms and sway me like the sea.
用你的臂弯拥抱我,像大海一样轻轻摇摆.
Ben embraced her and she melted into his arms.
本抱住她,她融化在了她的臂弯里.
Your crook of the arm. is not a place to stay.
你的臂弯、是个不能停留的地方.
Give your life to my charms in the Admiral s Arms.
在舰长的臂弯中将你的生命交付.