" Mine! " and I grasp the picture from him and kiss it.
“ 我的, ” 于是我把像片抢过来吻着.
Having contemplated it a little while she pressed the photo against her.
她把这张像片仔细看了一会儿,就使劲把它往胸膛上一挤.
How many copies do you ask us to print off from the negative?
用那张底片,你要我们印几张像片?
The use of a good contact print is superior to that of an anaglyphic projection.
使用好的晒印像片比使用互补色立体投影还好.
In this picture, we found a boat with a box of beer.
像片里, 我们发现一只载着一箱啤酒的小船.
First, we took a few photos of cute Isabella.
首先我们为可爱的伊莎贝拉拍了些像片.
From this picture, you could see that how bad the weather was.
从这张像片上, 可以看出当时的天气有多糟糕.
IKONOS imagery has high spatial resolution which looks like aerial photos.
IKONOS图像的空间分辨率很高,可与航空像片媲美.
After the briefing, we walked around the farm and took pbotographs.
情况简单介绍一下这后, 我们在农民场转了转,照了些像片.
He lost his temper and tore the photo in half.
他大发雷霆,把像片撕成两半.
In this picture, we found some interesting petrifactions of the ancient halobios.
像片上, 我们发现一些有趣的古代海洋生物化石.
On the sky of Munich, I took the picture of the land.
在德国慕尼黑上空, 我拍摄到了该市地面的像片.
These pictures were taken in our car on the way to Ronda.
这些像片是去隆达的途中在车里拍的.
The girl has cut the photo to pieces with scissors.
女孩用剪刀把像片剪得粉碎.
Then, sat the vase beside the portrait of his smiling face.
然后, 将花瓶放在他满脸笑容的像片旁.