He was forced to entrust an assistant with the important task of testing and demonstrating aircraft to prospective customers.
他不得不将向潜在客户测试和展示飞行器的重任交托给一名助手。
Dear Eugenie, I will leave it in your keeping.
亲爱的欧也妮, 我把它交托给你.
Souls are given over to the demons and their saraband.
灵魂在缓慢而庄严的萨拉班德舞曲中交托给魔鬼.
Why don't you entrust that to a travel agency?
为什么你不交托给旅行社 呢 ?
The mother gave her child over to the kindergarten during the day.
母亲在白天把她的孩子交托给幼儿园.
She confided her baby to an old aunt of hers.
她把婴孩交托给她的一位老姑母.
I want to commend my little brother to your care.
我想把我的小弟弟交托给你照顾.
She resigned her child to an adoption agency.
她把孩子交托给一家收养所.
She has confided her valuables to the bank.
她已把贵重物品交托给银行.
Do not worry about the effects of karma.
所以你必须把旧有的信念交托到上主的真理中,不要担心所谓业力的问题.
I commend my child to your care.
我把孩子交托给你照顾.
I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly.
我自出母胎,就被交托给你; 我一出母腹,你就是我的神.
Great in every respect . First of all, that they were entrusted with the oracles of God.
罗3:2凡事大有好处. 一是神的圣言交托他们.
Dear Lord, you know my needs and I am leaving this in your hands.
亲爱的主, 你知道我所需的一切,我现在把这交托在你手中.
Some people, no matter entrusted to him, you know that he somehow always wrong.
有些人, 交托他任何事, 你知道他多多少少总会出错.