I had second thoughts about buying the car when I knew the price.
我知道了车价以后,对买这部车又再三考虑.
After long deliberation, he decided not to go.
他再三考虑后决定不去了.
On second thoughts I took it with me.
经过再三考虑我带去了它.
After rethinking, we have decided to withdraw our claim.
经再三考虑, 我们决定放弃索赔.
On second thought, those shoes are a good bargain.
再三考虑之后, 那些鞋子真便宜.
After much consideration, the president decided to adopt her suggestion.
总经理再三考虑之后, 决定采纳她的建议.
After deliberation, the president decided to adopt her suggestion.
“总”经理再三考虑之后, 决定采纳她的建议.
The teacher advised Luo to think twice before deciding to quIt'school.
老师劝罗在退学要再三考虑考虑.
As ths transaction involves a very large sum, buyers have to think twice before deciding.
由于这笔交易金额很大, 买主在决定前必须再三考虑.
I have to turn the matter over and over before make a decision.
我在做出决定之前不得不再三考虑此事.
Therefore, I will think twice before ordering a prisoner sent to my bedchamber.
因此, 在我下令将她送到我的卧室之前会再三考虑.
The time may vary, but most folks think twice about calling after 10:00 p.m.
何时才算太晚并不一定, 不过,大部分的人若想在晚上10点钟以后打电话,都会再三考虑.
After careful consideration I decided that I needs't stay, but he had to do.
经过再三考虑,我认为我不必留下, 他则必须留下.
We went back and forth, and in the end, we just couldn't say no.
我们再三考虑, 最终还是不能拒绝.
After considerable thought, she decided to break up with her boyfriend after all.
再三考虑之后, 她决定跟她男朋友分手.