The boy has grown out of his clothes.
这孩子已长大,自己的衣服都穿不了了.
The bus was stuck in the mud.
公共汽车陷在泥里动不了了.
She eventually used a cane, then a walker, and finally was confined to the house.
结果她拄上了拐杖,后来又用上了助行架,最后连房门都出不了了。
It is perfectly clear who are our friends and who are our foes.
为仇为友,了了分明.
Just as I started to think that I was never going to get well, the illness began to recede.
正当我开始觉得自己永远都好不了了的时候,我的病开始好转了。
Dimly, he knows he has lost the child already.
他隐隐约约意识到自己对这个孩子已经营不了了.
He took his lower lip between his teeth for a moment, and then let it go.
他的牙齿咬住了了嘴唇,过了一会儿才松开.
In mounting irritation , Xiangzi deliberately pulled up to brush the snow off his shoulders.
祥子更上了火, 他故意的把车停住了,了肩上的雪.
She rustled the unexpected guests up several dishes in less than half an hour.
她用了不到半个小时就为那几位突然来访的客人做了了好几样菜.
I've been doing this job for years but I just can't hack it anymore.
我这份工作已做了好几年,但我再也做不了了.
After we close this case, maybe we should look for different partners.
等我们了了这案子, 也许我们应该找别的搭档.
I don't think Guo An stands a chance against such a strong team.
我想面对这么强的队,国安队怕是赢不了了.
With a sound of quick movement, he jumped onto the stage.
只听刺棱一声, 他跳上了了台.
Who knows! I can focus on anything right now. Thanks to you!
谁知道 啊 .我现在什么事情都做不了了. 真是谢谢你了.
Did you read about the armed robbery in the morning's paper?
今早的报纸上报到来了了这次武装抢劫,你读了 吗 ?