I'll put the rest in the bank for a rainy day.
我要把余款存入银行以备不时之需。
A £50 deposit is required when ordering, and the balance is due upon delivery.
订货时需要交50英镑的订金,货到后余款结清。
I promised to remit the balance by the weekend.
我答应周末前将余款汇去.
Minimum order quantity: 1000.30 % deposit, factory inspection OK to pay balance.
最少订购数量: 1000只.定金30%, 工厂验货OK支付余款.
How about 20 % advance by TT and the balance against faxed documents?
的TT预付,余款见文件传真付清如何?
At least a quarter of his spare money goes on books.
他的余款至少有四分之一花在书上.
The balance would be payable upon receipt of the goods.
余款等到收到货时付清.
So please pay off the rest of your fund.
所以,请尽快付清您的余款.
He would pay the rest as he would be leaving France.
其余余款,他将在离开法国时付清.
Pay me 50 down and the rest at thethe month.
先付给我50英镑定金,余款要月底付清.
I'll fetch the balance soon.
我很快就会付足余款的.
Pls . remit balance payment to us asap . so as to arrange shipment on time.
请速汇余款到我公司,以便我公司能及时发货.
When we have money left from monthly expenses, we'd better put some in a savings bank.
当我们每月开支后尚有余款, 便把它存入储蓄所(银行).
The excess funds, after the assessment report forms the experience actual accomplishments achievement qualified, disposable payment.
剩余款, 评估报告形成经验实绩成果合格后, 一次性付款.
We have therefore credited you with the residue , $ 10 , 000 against the next account, which kindly note.
因此,余款1万元,为供下次结算, 该余额记入贵贷方帐内, 希请鉴察.