Day had broken, and he cast his net for the last time.
这时天已亮了, 于是他便撒下最后一网.
He was trying to plant the seed of revolt, arouse that placid peasant docility.
他想撒下反叛的种子, 唤醒这个安分驯良的农民的觉悟.
Foreigners lose heart , And come trembling out of their fortresses.
撒下22:46外邦人要衰残、战兢兢的出他们的营寨.
Finally, I thanked her simply for having sprinkled my life with stardust.
最后, 我感谢她,因为她在我的生命中撒下美妙的遐想.
Absalom set Amasa over the army in place of Joab.
撒下17:25押沙龙立亚玛撒作元帅代替约押.
Thoughts are like seeds you plant in your mind.
创意就像是你在脑中撒下的种子.
From the brightness before Him Coals of fire were kindled.
撒下22:13因他面前的光辉炭都著了.
As for me, where could I get rid of my reproach?
撒下13:13你玷辱了我 、 我何以掩盖我的羞耻 呢 .
Then Absalom said to Ahithophel, " Give your advice. What shall we do ? "
撒下 16:20 押沙龙对亚希多弗说、你们出个主意 、 我们怎样行才好.
Life and power are scattered with all its beams.
它的光辉撒下生命和力量.
So the plan pleased Absalom and all the elders of Israel.
撒下17:4押沙龙和以色列的长老、都以这话为美.
Add rice wine, salt, garlic planted.
加入米酒 、 盐, 撒下青蒜.
Sprinkle testimonials throughout your sales letter.
各地销售信你撒下听证.
We must respect those athletes all their lives training and persisting for this day.
我们必须尊重那些为了这一天而撒下汗水和泪水的运动健儿们.
Then Absalom and all the people , the men of Israel, entered Jerusalem, and Ahithophel with him.
撒下16:15押沙龙和以色列众人 、 来到耶路撒冷 、 亚希多弗也与他同来.