Walk till you come to a white house.
走下去,一直走到一座白房子为止.
Walk down Castle Street, admire our little jewel of a cathedral, then wonder at the castle.
沿着城堡街走下去,欣赏我们视若珍宝的教堂,继而叹服于城堡的壮观。
Remain on the way you're going, and you'll soon come to the town.
沿你走的这条路走下去, 你很快就会到达那个镇子.
The criminals should stop on the precipice, retract from the wrong path and not go any further.
犯罪分子应当迷途知返,悬崖勒马, 不要在错误的道路上继续走下去.
Ming - feng smiled at him, and started down the slope.
她回过头对他笑了笑, 便走下去.
Walk down Castle Street and admire our little jewel of a cathedral.
沿城堡街走下去,欣赏一下我们美妙绝伦的大教堂。
Slowly he descended to the ground floor.
他慢慢地走到楼梯口,踏着楼梯走下去.
Go straight on and you'll see a church.
一直走下去你便可以看到一座教堂.
He retires with his friend, guided down another staircase by the young gardener.
他和他的朋友告辞了, 由那个年青的园丁领着从另外一座楼梯走下去.
Umm , yes . O. K. Let's go down here and we'll come into the main street.
嗯, 好的. 我们从这里走下去,就可以到主要的街道.
As naturally as possible, she moved down the ramp.
尽管装出一副自然的样子, 她朝坡道走下去.
Many people have accompanied me walking through the past 20 years.
这些日子来,有很多人都在我身边,陪着我走下去.
Is also agreed in line with our ideas go all the way!
现也一致本着我们的理念一直走下去!
The passage ended blindly 50 feet away.
通道走下去五十英尺就不通了.
I followed the road down past the piles of lumber.
我穿过成堆木材,沿着路走下去.