He dialed Barzini's office in New York and said curtly, " We're on our way to Brooklyn. "
他拨了巴茨尼的电话号码,简简单单他说: “ 他们已出发到布鲁克林去了. ”
Every true more attractive, simple fact already drunk through my heart!
天天真真其实更迷人, 简简单单其实已醉透我心!
Like the small child who showed you the wonder in simple things.
就像那个小孩子,他让你在简简单单的东西中看到了无限神奇.
Unlike his brother Ka Wing , he wants a simple life.
与他的哥哥不同, 他只想要简简单单的生活.
I don't want elaborate lace pattern on my dress, just make It'simple.
我不想裙子上有复杂精美的花边图案, 简简单单就行.
She answered with brevity, so I said no more.
她简简单单地草草敷衍了几句, 我也就没再多说.
A Just something simple. I don't like a big lunch.
A简简单单就好. 我不太喜欢午餐吃很多.
Something so simple as proper chair height can prevent injuries.
简简单单调整一下椅子的高低就可以避免劳损.
Elizabeth replied very concisely that she was.
伊丽莎白简简单单地回答了一声正是.
To bathe in leisure, simplicity is blessing.
闲来冲个泡泡浴, 简简单单便是福.
A Just something simple.
A简简单单就好.
Simple several are insufficient to summarize complete.
简简单单的几笔,不足以概括全部.
Please do not think you can push all that aside so lightly, simply with verbal agreement.
请不要以为你能如此轻易地把这一切推在一边, 简简单单地说句话就完了.
But it is not simple as the racer, and as the policeman pursuing mad racers.
但是这不是简简单单地去比赛, 当警察去追赶这些疯狂的飚车族.
To view young moon the day after new moon is no small feat!
要想看到新月后的月亮可不是简简单单的事情.