His trip to Melbourne had yielded a lot of information.
他的墨尔本之行让他大开眼界。
It must have been mind-blowing.
这一定让人大开眼界。
Degas's work had been a revelation to her.
德加的作品曾经让她大开眼界。
The film on police Methods : Was a real eye - opener for me.
这部关于警方探案招数的影片使我大开眼界.
The story of the hero opened up a new world to me.
这位英雄的事迹使我大开眼界.
The advertisements of costume in Paris broadened his outlook.
巴黎的服装广告使他大开眼界.
Television is a real eye - opener.
电视真使人大开眼界.
"You must've seen the world by now," said Frannie, "I envy you that."
“现在你肯定已经大开眼界了,”弗兰尼说,“我真嫉妒你。”
Visitors will be impressed with the enormous range of collectable objets d'art on offer.
特价出售、值得收藏的精美艺术品种类繁多,将会让参观者大开眼界。
This revealing the food industry insider's book will make you an eye - opener!
这本大爆食品工业内幕的书将会使你大开眼界!
The guiding precedent [ on the Commerce Clause ] is informative but inconclusive.
( 宪法的商业条款 ) 这一导向性的先例令人大开眼界但却带有不确定性.
What I saw and heard these days has really broadened my views.
这几天的所见所闻真是让我大开眼界.
Ultimately, the range ofand mysterious items will offer you eye - opening experience.
总之, 这里的新奇商品总是充满了神秘感,一定让你大开眼界.
The following statistics are eye - opening, to say the least.
下面这些统计数字, 最起码说,也能让人大开眼界吧.
It was a eye opener, I can tell you.
我告诉你,这真的令人大开眼界.