If you want a cheap ride, take a minicab.
要想出行便宜,就坐小型出租车吧。
We were sitting on the couch in the living room watching TV.
我们就坐在客厅的沙发上看电视。
Luke sat directly behind the pilot and conversed with him.
卢克就坐在飞行员后面,并且和他说着话。
They just sat there wittering about what lectures they had tomorrow.
他们就坐在那儿没完没了地聊明天要听哪些讲座。
The place quickly fills up so it's soon standing room only.
人很快就坐满了,不久就只剩下站立的位置了。
Sit wherever you like.
你爱坐在哪儿就坐哪儿。
He sat just before me.
他就坐在我的前面.
As soon as he saw that her eyes were open he sat up.
一看见她的眼睛睁开他就坐了起来。
I have been on the road since five o'clock this morning and I'm really tired.
我今早五点就坐汽车上路了,现在实在累.
Just then a bus came by so we got on and rode home.
正好那时来了一辆公车,我们就坐上车回家了.
Rob had latched onto me. He followed me around, sat beside me at lunch, and usually ended up working with me.
罗布缠上了我,我去哪儿他都跟着,吃午饭时就坐我身边,最后还往往和我一起工作。
Then he sat in Bryant Park , a block away, waiting.
然后,他就坐在过去一条横马路的布赖恩特公园里, 等待着.
The man in neat sweaty sweater seated himself in the rear.
穿整洁的汗湿毛衣的男子在后面就坐。
Kay kissed the old woman's wrinkled cheek, then got behind the wheel.
恺吻了一下老太大那皱纹纵横的脸, 然后就坐在司机座位上.
Wu Sun - fu smiled non - committally , then turned and sat down on a chair.
吴荪甫不置可否地淡淡一笑, 转身就坐在一张椅子里.