For 40 years she has captivated the world with her radiant looks.
40年来,她那令人惊艳的美貌让全世界为之痴迷。
Not too many appearances, but time appearance, is a amazing.
不要太多露面, 但每次出场, 都是一次惊艳.
Yes, the costume is just as spectacular as the dance itself.
是的, 服装和舞蹈一样地令人十分惊艳!
How do you feel after so many stories about pleasantly surprising?
听了这许多“惊艳”的故事,你有什么感觉?
So far , says Mr Thelander , I haven't seen anything that's wowed me.
席兰德说, 目前还没见到让我惊艳的款式.
Discovered that certain people behind all was the surface rough, legendary stunning.
发现某些人风平浪静的表面背后却是波涛汹涌, 传奇色彩惊艳.
It was amazing and I regretted to see It'so late.
真是太惊艳了,我很遗憾这么晚才看到.
Slowing down I look around and I am so amazed.
放慢脚步环顾四面我感到惊艳.
Grassland between the mysterious beauty are stunning Swan Lake.
草原中间是神秘美丽惊艳的天鹅湖.
We could be more than just amazing.
我们的爱完全可以更加惊艳.
Maggie Cheung bride 15 ago with the ultimate version of the exposure model, it is amazing.
张曼玉15年前的新娘造型随终极版曝光, 令人惊艳.
We're here arrivals with Miley Cyrus who looks absolutely stunning. - Thank you so much.
我们在红地毯上与麦莉?塞勒斯在一起,她看起来非常惊艳. - 非常感谢.
We could be more than just We could be more than just amazing.
我们可以,我们的爱完全可以更加惊艳.
Also went on one scintillating solo run in the first half when he beat three men.
上半时还有一次惊艳的突破三人表现.
And they were all nestled snugly beneath the breathtakingly flounced skirt of Big Red.
它们都安稳地陈列在那件令人惊艳的大红色荷叶边裙的下面.