"I know you," he said flatly, matter-of-fact, neutral in tone.
“我认识你。”他平淡地说道,就事论事,不带任何感情。
Kozelek expresses his sense of desolation absolutely without self-pity.
科泽莱克不带一丝顾影自怜地表达了自己的凄凉悲怆之感。
The author distanced himself from some of the comments in his book.
作者使自己书中的某些评论不带个人色彩。
He is a master of the pun and the double entendre.
他出口就是俏皮话,说话下流不带脏字。
The rest of the room was neat and impersonal.
房间的其余部分整洁干净,不带任何的个人色彩。
We rented an unfurnished apartment.
我们租了一套不带家具的公寓。
Verbs that do not take object are called intransitive verbs.
不带宾语的动词称为不及物动词.
Is It'safe for the President to walk about without a guard?
总统不带卫士在人群中自由走动安全 吗 ?
Modal verbs generally take the bare infinitive.
情态动词通常用不带to的不定式.
He took great pains to write on his subject without a trace of sensationalism.
他尽力不带一丝哗众取宠的色彩来写作他的题材。
Why don't you walk the dog round for half an hour or so? I t'll give you some exercise, and probably calm you.
你怎么不带着狗儿去遛半小时左右 呢 ?这可以使你锻炼一下身体, 或许会使你平静下来.
I will never go in a boat again without salt or limes. "
以后不带盐或酸橙,我绝对不再乘船了. ”
The researchers were expected to be unbiased.
调查人员应该是不带偏见的。
I gave Coe an impersonal stare.
我不带任何感情地盯着科。
Do you carry a brief - case to work with you?'
你上班去的时候带不带公文包? ”