She passed close by me without a sign of recognition.
她与我擦肩而过,却没认出我.
He missed the first prize by a whisker.
他和头奖擦肩而过.
His frequent brushes with death are the stuff of legend among the press.
他频繁地与死神擦肩而过,成了报章杂志的热门猛料。
But she had felt Brangwen go by almost as if he had brushed her.
但她曾经感到布兰温几乎跟她擦肩而过.
Even if being only every day brush against a person.
即使每天都只是擦肩而过.
Flowers bloom for short pass in exchange for the feeling.
花开花落的短暂换来擦肩而过的感慨.
People stop and watch the snow man pass by.
人们停下,望著,和这雪人擦肩而过.
As our car climbed higher in altitude, we passed through fewer villages.
我们的车驶向的海拔越高, 从身边擦肩而过的村庄也更少.
I think this is probably twice Zhao Wei and the rich pass.
我想这大概是赵薇两次和豪门擦肩而过的原因.
The final Chinese team by 60:67 once more and brushed past successfully.
最终中国队以60比67再次与胜利擦肩而过.
He's a stubborn straight back, and the media's champion team - mate pass.
倔强的他直着背, 与接受媒体采访的冠军队友擦肩而过.
Maybe we'll only pass each other and never meet again.
也许我们只是擦肩而过,永不可见.
These daily encounters, when they are angry or alien , diminish our lives.
当我们与陌生人擦肩而过时, 多数人往往把目光移开.
Due to my carelessness, I missed winning by a narrow margin.
由于疏忽, 我与胜利最终擦肩而过.
Everyone we passed seemed to be staring at me.
与我们擦肩而过的每个人似乎都在盯着我看.