His book, while truthful, is wanting in excitement.
他的书写得非常真实, 但兴味索然.
Half the crowd turned off when the speaker began talking about pop music.
讲话人开始谈起流行音乐时,一半听众兴味索然.
In less than four hours my enthusiasm had waned and I rather reproached myself for coming.
不到两个时辰,我早已意兴索然,颇悔此行了.
It made the Marseilles that I knew, tame and commonplace.
我所了解的马赛,简直变得平淡无奇, 索然寡味了.
It was like my own marsh country, flat and monotonous.
这地方很象我故乡的沼地,景色单调, 索然无趣.
What was meant to be a funny story fell completely flat.
原欲使之成为有趣的故事,结果完全变得索然寡味.
It made us all lethargic before we had gone far.
行不多远,大伙儿都意兴索然.
It is the heavy weather and heat that make me dull.
是这闷热的天气使我兴味索然.
Her solitary breakfast did not taste nice.
她孤零零地吃着早餐,兴味索然.
Little Joe laughed, lost interest, and sighed.
小乔大笑, 意兴索然, 叹了一口气.
Indeed, the call to do so is often felt as irksome and joy - killing.
确实, 那样做的想法常使人感到厌倦和趣味索然.
After getting out of school at 15 , he started apprenticeship at Goupil & Cie .
在7年的学徒期间, 梵高 觉得自己对绘画兴趣索然,并决定从事神职.
She had no conversations, no style , no taste, no beauty.
她不懂得与人攀谈, 仪表不佳,风趣索然, 人又长得难看.
I see many students taking pre - medical courses with joyless tenacity.
我见过许多上医科预备课程的学生趣味索然地苦撑.
With every advantage of lungs and elocution, the effect is vapid.
然而,扯着嗓子 、 扬顿挫地朗诵,其结果却是令听者兴味索然.