The shrill ringing of a bell broke up the card game on the cutter.
刺耳的铃声打散了小汽艇的牌局.
You're asking me to stake my master steward on a card game?
你要求我在这个牌局中用我的管家做赌注?
I hold a nightly poker game in the back, big money game.
我知道在店后面每晚都有牌局, 大赌局!
The Liquor Licensing Board met quarterly to consider contested applications.
酒牌局每三个月举行一次会议,审议具争议的酒牌申请.
This is how you should be thinking during your hands.
这是你在牌局过程中需要思考的.
How much are you prepared to put on the card game.
你准备在牌局中出赌多少?
Any surplus card not part of the deal is removed if found.
一旦发现任何非此牌局的多余牌张将去除此牌张.
When the card game finished, the players cashed in their chips and went home.
牌局结束后, 玩牌的人都把筹码兑成现金,各自回家去了.
Board members are appointed by the Chief Executive . The board meets fortnightly to consider applications.
酒牌局成员由行政长官委任, 通常每两个星期举行一次会议,审议酒牌申请.
Said , " If you're gonna play the gameboy, ya gotta learn to play it right. "
如果你要参加 牌局, 你就要学会正确打牌象个内行.
I am getting into computer simulation, and forcing myself to take more time with leads.
我正在计算机模拟牌局,我要求自己的首攻牌,一定要经过反复的思考,做到确保无误.
When the card game ended, he cashed in his chips and left the gambling house.
牌局结束后, 他把筹码兑换成现金离开赌场.
Toward the end card party, Tom had a sudden streak of luck and kept winning steadily.
牌局将要结束时, 汤姆时来运转不断地赢牌.
The Director may require both pairs to play the correct board against one another later.
裁判可要求该两对牌手互相补打正确的牌局.