I was old enough to work and earn money.
我已经长大了,可以工作赚钱了。
We wondered what the future would hold for our baby son.
我们不知道宝贝儿子长大了会怎样。
"I can't wait to be grown up."— 'All in good time.'
“我等不及要长大了。”——“别急,你总会长大的。”
You've grown out of your shoes again.
你又长大了,原来的鞋子再也穿不下了。
He was really too old for children's toys.
他已经长大了,实在不再适合玩儿童玩具了。
He grew older and more rebellious.
他长大了,也越发叛逆了。
You're old enough to know the difference between right and wrong.
你已经长大了,能够分辨是非了.
The boy has grown out of these toys.
这个男孩已长大了,不再需要这些玩具了.
He felt grown - up , puffed up with self - importance.
他觉得长大了, 便自以为了不起.
"I appreciate your concern for my feelings," Bess said huffily, "but I'm a big girl now".
“多谢你关心我的感受,”贝丝气鼓鼓地说,“但我现在已经长大了。”
Now that their children have grown up she joins Paddy in London every other week.
他们的孩子都长大了,她便每隔一周就到伦敦帕迪那里。
Now her children are grown-up and she has talked through with them what happened.
现在孩子们长大了,所以她就把以前的事儿悉数告诉了他们。
The doctor said it was colic and that she would grow out of it.
医生说她患的是腹绞痛,长大了就没事了。
She was old enough to absent herself from the lunch table if she chose.
她长大了,可以自己做主不来吃午餐了。
He feels it very shameful to sponge on his parents after he's grown up.
他觉得自己长大了还依赖父母感觉很丢脸.