Tania kept the children reasonably quiet and contented.
塔妮娅把孩子们哄得安安静静而又心满意足。
Why don't ( you ) let me have a little peace?
为何不能让我安安静静地休息一会?
Behave yourself and keep quiet for a while.
规矩点,安安静静地待着!
"We wouldn't get in the way," Suzanne promised. "We'd just stand quietly in a corner."
“我们不会妨碍你的,”苏珊娜保证道,“我们就在角落里安安静静地站着。”
I was sitting quietly reading when all of a sudden a stone came hurling through the window.
我正安安静静地坐着看书,突然从窗外飞来一块石头.
Why, he could live quietly with Carrie for years.
嗨,有了这些钱, 他可以安安静静地和嘉莉生活很多年.
You can lead a life of undisturbed peace ever afterwards.
你今后能安安静静地过日子,无人登门打扰.
Why not have a peaceful drink and chat by ourselves?
咱们干嘛不安安静静地喝着酒闲聊一会儿 呢 ?
Jane can not sIt'still, she has ants in her pants.
珍无法安安静静地坐一会, 她一直是神不守舍的.
All he wanted was to get home quickly and then sit down and be quiet.
他一心只想快些回家,安安静静地坐下来.
She preferred quarreling with Joseph in the kitchen to sitting at peace in her solitude.
她宁可跟约瑟夫在厨房里拌嘴,也不愿意独自一人安安静静地坐着.
Arrow ou: want to have dinner with you separately, ok?
欧雅若: 想单独跟你安安静静吃顿饭, 不行 吗 ?
Mr Fogg resumed the interrupted game with perfect calmness.
于是斐利亚福克若无其事地又拿起刚才的牌,继续安安静静地打他的黑桃.
I had no choice but to quietly write up.
我只好安安静静地写了起来.
My parents are content to live quietly in the country.
我父母很高兴在农村过安安静静的生活.