"Ah, Captain Fox," Martin McGuinness said affably. "Nice to see you again."
“啊,福克斯上尉,”马丁·麦吉尼斯亲切地说,“很高兴再次见到您。”
She met Mr and Mrs Ricciardi, who were very nice to her.
她见到了里恰尔迪夫妇,他们对她非常友好。
In the 50s, Rauschenberg anticipated the conceptual art movement of the 80s.
上世纪50年代时,劳申伯格就早早地预见到了80年代的概念艺术运动。
When I look over and see Terry I tingle all over.
当我放眼望去见到特里时,我整个人兴奋不已。
I saw this nice-looking man in a gray suit.
我见到过这个身着灰色套装的英俊男士。
These developments were foreseen in embryo more than a decade ago.
这些发展早在十多年前的萌芽阶段就已预见到。
"Nice meeting you, Zoe," I said and slid off.
“很高兴见到你,佐薇,”说完我便溜走了。
What was he doing when you last set eyes on him?
你上次见到他时他在做什么?
You're miles better than most of the performers we see nowadays.
你比当下我们见到的大多数表演者都强多了。
Good day to you, Bernard! It's a positive delight to see you.
你好,伯纳德!见到你真高兴。
He put the wrong construction on what he saw.
他误解了所见到的事情。
The matter was left in abeyance until Haig saw French.
事情被搁置了起来,直到黑格见到法国人。
The sight of him entering a room could flood her with desire.
见到他进入房间会让她心中欲望澎湃。
People assume they know me through and through the moment we meet.
人们一见到我,就自以为对我了如指掌了。
When ever am I going to see you again?
我到底什么时候再见到你?