On first acquaintance she is cool and slightly distant.
初次相见时她表现冷淡并有点爱搭不理。
We were fated never to meet again.
我们注定了永远不能再相见。
They were destined never to see each other again.
他们命中注定再也不能相见.
I avoided meeting her by leaving by the back door.
我从后门离去以免和她相见.
We look forward to seeing you again.
我们期待着与你再次相见.
We missed meeting. It must be fate.
我俩无缘相见.
I forget when and where I first met Rou Shi.
我和柔石最初的相见,不知道是何时,在那里.
We did not wait to swap knives.
我们并不等到短兵相见.
When they meet their tamed brothers, they rub noses and mingle with them, grazing and frolicking.
它们对许多牧马都熟悉, 相见时彼此用鼻子对闻, 彼此用头亲热地磨擦,然后就合群在一起吃草,嬉逐.
' sorry though I am to be missing you , You have become my meditation -- "
差池不相见,黾 勉 空仰止.
" And the farmers , returning with hoes on their shoulders , Hail one another familiarly. "
田 夫荷锄立, 相见语 依依.
Their affection and pleasure in meeting was just enough to make a very creditable appearance.
相见时,他们的激动和喜悦足以构成一副令人欣羡的情景.
He had been dreading their meeting but her warm welcome soon put him at his ease.
他对彼此相见一直忐忑不安,可是她热情相迎使他很快就无拘无束了.
She will very likely fling the books away, and refuse all acquaintance with the givers.
她准会把小册子丢掉, 并且拒绝和赠书的人相见.
They made a vow to always see each other.
他们发誓永远相见.