We post up a set of rules for the house.
我们张贴了一份房屋生活守则。
He decided on roast chicken and vegetables, with apple pie to follow.
他决定点烤鸡配蔬菜,然后再要一份苹果派。
Why not retrain for a job which will make you happier?
为什么不接受新的培训,找一份让你更快乐的工作?
Find Bernie and get him to knock an agreement together.
找到伯尼,让他尽快拟好一份协议。
Right now I'm in need of a little filial affection.
此刻我需要的是一份孝心。
I got a fantastic new job and my salary tripled.
我得到了一份非常好的新工作,薪水涨到了原来的3倍。
We'll put together a proposal, including detailed costings, free of charge.
我们将免费拟一份提案,其中包括详细的成本估算。
Give Roger another pint, Imogen, and I'll have the same again.
再给罗杰来一杯,伊莫金,我也再来一份同样的。
He wrote up his visit in a report of over 600 pages.
他将自己的访问整理成了一份600多页的报告。
A Dutch newspaper photographed the president waiting forlornly in the rain.
一份荷兰报纸拍到了总统形单影只地在雨中等待的照片。
She would have loved to have a better-paying job with more responsibility.
她本想有一份报酬更高、职权更大的工作。
The majority of people in this country pay their whack.
该国大部分人尽了他们的一份力。
Applicants are asked to send in a CV and a covering letter.
申请人需要提交一份简历和附函。
I don't want to get stuck in another job like that.
我不想陷入另一份那样的工作中。
Tony has now been thrust into the limelight, with a high-profile job.
托尼现在一下子成了众人关注的中心,因为他有一份经常出镜、见报的工作。