You're miles better than most of the performers we see nowadays.
你比当下我们见到的大多数表演者都强多了。
Hard times are forcing community colleges to turn away students.
当下时局艰难,一些社区学院被迫停止招生。
He's one of the most dynamically imaginative jazz pianists still functioning.
他是当下仍旧活跃的最有闯劲、最具想象力的爵士乐钢琴师之一。
I live for the moment, day by day, not for the past.
我活在当下,过一天算一天,而不是活在过去。
I'm disenchanted with the state of British theatre at the moment.
我对英国戏剧当下的状况不再抱有幻想。
The doctoring of the document has become a live political issue.
对文件的篡改伪造已成为当下让人关注的政治问题。
Winter spas are now the smart set's choice for serious R&R.
冬季温泉是当下时髦人士体验真正的休息娱乐的的首选。
Her book paints a bleak picture of the problems women now face.
她的书是女性当下所面临问题的凄凉写照。
However hard you try, you'll always miss out on something in life. Let's just enjoy the moment.
不管你怎么赶,人生中总有抓不住的,享受当下吧!
Hearing this, I was instantly on the alert.
我一听这话, 当下就警惕起来.
When the next speaker produced all those facts, he knocked the bottom out of my arguments.
当下一位发言人提出所有事实时, 他把我的论点彻底驳倒了.
As Orwell pointed out, history can be and often is rewritten to suit the needs of the present.
正如奥威尔指出的那样,历史能够而且经常被改写以迎合当下的需要。
Don't wait until New Year to resolve to organise your life. There's no time like the present.
不要等到新年才下决心规划生活。要把握当下。
Having delivered his dig at Fan Po - wen , he glanced at Tu Hsin - to and then Lin Pei - shan .
当下他既给了范博文一针, 转眼就从杜新箨脸上看到 林佩珊 身上.
The five young men had various tastes and their tongues had been loosened.
五个小伙子趣味各不相同,当下信口开河地谈开了.