I am desperate . I don't care an English Two pence for myself.
“ 今天我豁出去了,我愿拿这条不值两便士的命拼了.
I'll just have to risk it, I thought to myself.
看来,今儿我只好豁出去, 听天由命了!
Indeed, he began to toy with the idea of going for broke.
实际上他还开玩笑似地谈到豁出去干一场的念头.
You could not cut out and steal eight head of horses?
你不能豁出去偷8匹马 吗 ?
I'd sooner have lost it than have seen what I have.
俺豁出去把它丢了,也强似看这件事.
His voice was shaking with fear and a desperate courage.
他又害怕,又有一种豁出去的勇气,说话时声音都发颤了.
The only thing to do is to throw caution to the winds.
唯一可做的事情就是不顾一切豁出去.
She signed herself over.
她豁出去了.
My girlfriend and I are taking the plunge.
我女朋友和我豁出去了.(我们鼓起勇气要结婚了. )
Throwing caution to the wind , he decided to ride his motorcycle without helmet.
他今天豁出去了, 决定骑摩托车不戴头盔.
If you want to be a successful race driver, sometimes you have to press your luck.
如果你想成为一名成功的赛马选手, 有时必须豁出去撞大运.
I'll shoot the works this time by giving you a treat in a five - star hotel.
我豁出去了也要请你到五 星级 酒店搓一顿.
Now that you request me, I'll cost what it may to accompany you to drink.
既然您开口了, 我就豁出去,陪您喝.
Throwing caution to the wind , he decided to ride his motorcycle without a helmet.
这哥们豁出去了, 决定不带头盔骑摩托.
Throw caution to the wind , in case of failure, we just start from scratch again.
豁出去了, 要真的失败了, 我们大不了从头开始.