Dr. Johnson and I have been trying to build him up physically.
约翰逊医生和我一直试图增强他的体质。
Any coach worth his salt would do exactly as I did.
任何称职的教练都会采取和我一模一样的行动。
I think he enjoyed keeping our love a secret.
我觉得他喜欢和我偷偷摸摸地谈恋爱。
How would you like to have dinner one night?
哪天晚上和我一起吃饭好吗?
Ray and I ate our meal and reminisced about the trip.
雷和我吃着饭,回忆起那次旅行。
They sat me down and had a serious discussion about sex.
他们让我坐下,然后和我严肃地探讨了有关性的话题。
Again the pregnancy was very similar to my previous two.
同样,这次怀孕和我前两次的情形非常相似。
This is fearfully expensive compared with the last one I bought.
这和我上次买的相比贵得吓人。
Sister Morrison might take issue with me on that matter.
莫里森修女在那件事上或许会和我持不同意见。
He and my mom were arguing every night, hour after hour.
他和我妈妈每天晚上都吵个不停。
Why don't you come home with me until you sort things out?
.。。你何不先和我一起回家,等事情解决了再走?
He and I have talked through this whole tricky problem.
他和我把这个棘手的问题整个儿都讨论清楚了。
He held firm opinions which usually conflicted with my own.
他对自己的观点坚定不移,而这些观点通常和我的相左。
Steve and I were at very different stages in our respective careers.
史蒂夫和我在各自的职业生涯中处于迥然不同的阶段。
John seemed as horrified as I about his potential for violence.
约翰似乎和我一样害怕他自己会使用暴力。