A change of scenery might do you the power of good.
换个地方或许对你大有裨益。
But if you are not satisfied then go elsewhere.
但是如果你不满意,就换个地方。
Let's move to another subject, Dan.
丹,我们换个话题吧。
All right, I'll reword my question.
好的,我会换个说法来问。
I think you should change to a new doctor.
我认为你应该换个医生再看看.
I tentatively suggested that she might be happier working somewhere else.
我试探性地建议换个地方工作她可能会更开心.
It's good to suck in such clean fresh air for a change.
换个环境,吸点清新空气,真是好极了.
Can I change seats with you?
我能和你换个座位 吗 ?
We'll have to change the bulb again.
我们又得换个灯泡了.
If you want to change your doctor there are two ways of doing it.
你要是想换个医生,办法有两个。
He tried to change the subject, but she wasn't to be put off.
他努力想换个话题,但她却兴趣正浓。
I was desperate to change the subject, and we moved to less combustible talk about her future plans.
我急切地想换个话题,于是我们就开始谈论起她对将来的打算,这样气氛能缓和一点。
Now turn the question around and start looking not for what you did wrong in the past, but for what you can do to make things better in the future.
现在换个角度考虑问题,开始不要去想你过去做错了什么,而考虑一下怎样才能日后做得更好。
Reparing a machine or replacing a part -- he can cope with things like that all right.
修个机器,换个零件什么的, 他都能对付.
" I'll take a new name and live a new life.
" 我要换个新的姓氏,过新的生活.