The reason for my visit had obviously slipped his mind.
他显然已经忘掉了我的来意。
Unlike Heraclius and Kavadh, Tai - tsung gave these envoys a courteous hearing.
和赫拉克利乌斯和卡瓦达不同,太宗谦卑地听取了这些使者的来意.
That knock sounded to me as if someone was up to mischief.
这种敲门有点来意不善.
Let me dance in your tea - cup and you shall swim in mine.
让我在你茶舞杯,你会游泳的来意.
Mr. Walters stated his mission and began asking questions.
华特坐下说明他的来意,就即提出他的问题.
When I mentioned what I had come for, he immediately offered to lend me help.
我说明来意之后, 他立即提出要帮我忙.
Reached moneybags home, he shows one's purpose in coming first.
到了富翁家, 他先说明来意.
Within Let me come in, and you shall know my errand; I come from Lady Juliet.
(在内)我进来, 你就可以知道我的来意; 我是从朱丽叶小姐那里来的.
His letter doesn't tell us anything about his business though he says it's very important.
虽然他说事情举足轻重,但是他的信中并未说明他的来意.
She had intended to come but she cried off at last.
她本来是打算来的,可是最后又打消了来意.
Can you guess what has brought me here?
你能猜出我来的来意 吗 ?
He leaned on the desk and declared his intentions to the clerk.
他靠着桌子向店员说明了来意.
He leaned on the desk and his intentions to the clerk.
他靠著桌子向店员说明了来意.
When we mentioned what we had come for, they immediately offered to help us.
我们谈明来意之后, 他们立即提出要帮我们的忙.