Leaves rustled lightly in the wind and woodpeckers tapped at tree trunks.
风在林间吹过,叶子微微作着声响.岭上啄木鸟在波波地敲着树子.
Do I have to get Bobo Justus to call you?
非要我让波波·贾斯特斯打给你 吗 ?
Bobo: By the way, where were those dancers from?
波波: 顺便问一下, 那些舞蹈演员什么地方来的?
Not so far away from the Piazza Spagna, there is Piazza Popolo.
距离西班牙广场不远处就是这波波洛广场了.
By the Porta del Popolo or by the streets, your excellencies?
请问大人,是从波波罗门走还是从大街走?
Very nice pictures, you did job , thanks for sharing!
最喜欢看波波的笑容了, 楼主做得很棒.
The pigeon cuts open Yun Duo, E pokes billow wave.
白鸽剪开云朵朵, 白鹅拨开浪波波.
The pounding of ocean waves against the coast gradually wears it away.
海浪一波波地拍打,逐渐侵蚀海岸.
The Rayleigh wave speed is very close to the shear wave speed.
瑞利波波速与横波波速极为接近.
Jack: How do we celebrate the Lantern Festival, Bobo?
杰克: 波波,我们怎么庆祝元宵节 啊 ?
How many people are there in your family, Bo - Bo?
波波, 你家有几口人?
Bobo: I love those colorful clothes the dancers wear.
波波: 我喜欢这些舞者五彩缤纷的服饰.
It's dawn on a quiet Hawaiian beach and waves are rolling in.
黎明时分,在夏威夷某个宁静的海滩,巨浪一波波地卷向岸边.
Bobo: There is little doubt that Guo is a gifted diver.
波波: 无容置疑,郭晶晶是天生的跳水运动员.
Bobo: In the swimming medals table , China still stands atop.
波波: 在游泳奖牌榜上, 中国对还是处于领先地位.