Chuck would lecture me, telling me to get a haircut.
查克就会数落我,让我去理一下发。
I had a real row with him. I tore into him.
我和他大吵一架,把他狠狠地数落了一顿。
He'll go on at me for telling.
他会因为我嘴快而没完没了地数落我。
The boss really gave me hell today.
老板今天着实数落了我一通.
They don't like my moustache and my long hair, they get at me whenever they can.
他们不喜欢我的小胡子和长发,一有机会便数落我。
I'm pleased you told him off — it's about time somebody put that young man in his place.
我很高兴你把他数落了一番,到了该提醒那位年轻人注意一下自己地位的时候了.
Adam and Brent's father started telling the kids bad things about the visiting team.
亚当和布兰特的爸爸就开始对孩子们数落客队的不是.
She jawed him for making an exhibition of himself, scolding as though he were a ten - year - old .
她连声怪他这样大出洋相, 拿他当十 岁 的孩子似的数落.
Later, at home, Zilla would accuse him of being a coward and a weakling.
等到了家里, 齐拉就数落他是个懦夫, 软骨头.
He started in on us again for poor work.
因为我们干得不好,他又数落开了.
Some children complain that their parents nag at them.
一些孩子报怨他们父母老是数落他们.
These teachers will not be angry, nor reprove student.
这些老师从不会生气, 也不会数落学生.
The critics really go to town on his latest film.
影评界把他最新的电影数落个够.
She started on at me about getting some new clothes.
她又数落起我来,缠着要买几件新衣服.
What she used to be most adept at was enumerating.
从前,她最拿手的是数落.