The five survivors eventually reached safety, ragged, half-starved and exhausted.
5位幸存者最终到达安全之地时已经衣衫褴褛、饥肠辘辘、精疲力尽。
She retires early most nights, exhausted.
她大多数晚上都觉得精疲力尽,很早就睡了。
We're completely run - down and need a thorough rest.
我们精疲力尽了,需要彻底休息.
I have exhausted myself working.
我已工作得精疲力尽.
He looked tired, as if the argument had taken a lot out of him.
他看上去累坏了,似乎这场争论已使他精疲力尽。
After jumping about on the carpet and twisting the human frame into uncomfotable positions, I sat down at the breakfast table in an exhausted condition.
在地毯上乱跳一阵,并把身躯扭曲到令人不舒服的各种姿势以后, 我在精疲力尽的情况下坐在早餐桌旁.
Next came a horse, swimming bravely, but we were afraid that the strength of the current would prevent its landing anywhere before it became exhausted.
接着过来一匹马, 勇敢地游着, 但是我们担心水流的力量使它上不了岸便精疲力尽了.
He felt as if he would faint from exhaustion.
他感到精疲力尽得快要晕过去了.
I was exhausted and relieved, but I wasn't wildly optimistic.
我已感到精疲力尽,同时也感到如释重负, 然而,我并不抱盲目乐观的态度.
He was fatiguing himself with his writing, no doubt.
想必他是拼命写作, 写得精疲力尽了.
We were tired when we got back.
当我们返回时,已经精疲力尽了.
He was so run down, however, that his mind was not exactly clear.
可是, 他已经精疲力尽, 连脑子也不大清楚了.
By and by the tempest spent itself and died without accomplishing its object.
后来,暴风雨精疲力尽,未达目的即告休兵.
The old doctor in secret struggled to bring back his son, yet he himself was exhausted.
老迈的医生苦苦地挣扎着,想把孩子带回家, 可他已经精疲力尽了.
They had come back tired and happy and said good night and gone to bed.
回来之后,个个心满意足而又精疲力尽,匆匆道了晚安便上了床.