Try to support each other when one of you is feeling down.
当有人觉得情绪低落时,要努力相互打气。
They find it difficult to pump themselves up for the games.
他们感到要为自己加油打气,自信满满地去打比赛并不容易。
I wrote that song just to cheer myself up.
我写那首歌是给我自己打气的。
Before the game everyone gets psyched up and starts shouting.
比赛前每个人都亢奋起来,开始大声喊叫着为自己打气。
"Come on", she told herself.
“加油!”她在心里暗暗打气。
I tried to pump up my back tyre.
我试图给后胎打气。
The aim, it seemed, was to buck up their spirits in the face of the recession.
其目的好像是为了给面临经济衰退的他们鼓劲儿打气。
We're all pulling for each other because we're desperate to win the Cup back.
因为我们非常想赢回奖杯,所以一直在互相打气。
With a lot of people backing him up, he would naturally be giving himself airs and looking down his nose at everybody.
有人给他撑腰打气, 他自然趾高气扬,目中无人了.
Would I be willing to call on them to fortify their morale?
我是否愿意去看看他们,给他们打打气?
He blew his bicycle tires up with air at the gas station.
他在加油站为自行车轮胎打气.
Joe Pationi's stocky figure was moving constantly, instructing and exhorting.
乔·佩特罗尼结实的身影不断地来回走动, 又发指示,又替他们打气.
The coach gave the team a pep talk before the big game.
大赛之前,教练向队员讲话,给他们打气.
I shall spirit up the colonel as soon as I can.
我要尽快地给上校打气.
He attempted a jolly voice to boost his own flagging spirit.
于是,他试图用一种快活的声音来为自己低落的精神打气.