Sue and John were especially thrilled with this award.
休和约翰对于获得这个奖项感到兴奋不已。
When I look over and see Terry I tingle all over.
当我放眼望去见到特里时,我整个人兴奋不已。
"I'm absolutely thrilled to have done what I've done," he declared.
他宣称道:“我为自己的所作所为感到兴奋不已。”
You must be feeling exhilarated by the call of the new.
新鲜事物的魅力一定让你兴奋不已。
He was underwhelmed by the prospect of meeting the Queen.
即将见到女王并没让他兴奋不已。
Performing still gives him a buzz.
表演仍然能让他兴奋不已。
The news caused great excitement among her friends.
这消息使她的朋友们兴奋不已。
It gave me a big thrill to meet my favourite author in person.
能见到我最喜欢的作者本人使我感到兴奋不已。
He is always drooling over the singer.
他见到这位歌手总是会兴奋不已.
The wonderful performance electrified audiences.
精彩的表演令观众兴奋不已.
The publishers were flushed with triumph when they secured rights to her novel.
出版商为争取到她的小说的出版权而兴奋不已。
I found myself skipping these passages, though no doubt many readers will slaver over them.
我发现自己跳过了这些章节,尽管有许多读者无疑会为这些描写兴奋不已。
He just thoroughly enjoyed reading it with me and was thrilled to bits that it was his very own story.
他非常喜欢和我一起读这个故事,而且因为描写的正是他自己而感到兴奋不已。
The children will thrill at all their favourite characters.
孩子们看到所有那些他们最喜爱的人物形象会兴奋不已。
The prospect of Christmas left the children agog.
对圣诞节的憧憬使得孩子们兴奋不已