I was carrying dispatches from the ambassador.
我正拿着大使的急件。
We must ask someone to carry a dispatch from Rome to London.
我们得派人把急件由罗马送往伦敦.
'A despatch sent after you from over yonder.
“ 那边给你送来了急件.
But I am in a great hurry, man, to take that dispatch.
不过,我很着急呢, 伙计, 得送那份急件.
A courier delivered the parcels ( to our office ).
送急件的人将包裹送来 ( 送到我们办公室 ) 了.
The secretary had to wade through all the urgent letter.
那位秘书不得不费力地读完所有的急件.
The letter was delivered by a courier this morning.
送递急件的信差今天早晨送来了这封信.
He rushed the despatch through to headquarters.
他把急件赶送到总部.
A courier delivered the parcels.
送急件的人将包裹送来了.
Is your letter DHL urgent order?
请问您要寄的名信片\DHL是急件 吗 ?
Submit the dispatch to the committee at once.
马上把急件提交给委员会.
Tailor: We do offer express service. But the charge for the workmanship is double.
裁缝: 我们当然提供急件服务. 但手工费要加倍.
The number of tickets sold for courier travel is growing by about 10 percent every year.
卖给航空急件递送员的机票数量正以每年约10%的速度增长.
He had sent the dispatches downtown to the proper people and had slept.
他把这些急件送往市区的收件人后就睡着了.
Pug was still digesting this and surprising order when another dispatch came down, again by messenger.
帕格还在思考这个令人焦虑的奇怪命令时, 又发下来另一份急件,它是由传令兵送来的.