The child looks a bit listless . I'm afraid he's not well.
这孩子有点苶,怕是病了.
It must be you're tired and have caught a slight chill.
怕是累了,受了些凉.
Even in the shop he persisted in his finery.
那怕是在铺子里干活,他也照样还是衣冠楚楚.
She's determined to win, by fair means or foul.
她决心要赢, 那怕是不择手段.
Even an experienced climber can get into trouble.
那怕是个有经验的登山者也能陷入困境.
There is a Celebration in the streets, and no one will be accessible until dark. "
街上在搞庆祝会, 天黑之前怕是谁也找不到的. ”
I guess he got too busy on the farm to ever learn to play it.
怕是农场上太忙了吧,他压根儿就没顾上学. ”
I believe you're doing it on purpose. Always were a spiteful little fellow.
你怕是故意这么干的. 你这小子一向不怀好意.
However, even at its most juvenile , Fitzgerald's work was fluent and carefully constructed.
然而, 菲茨杰拉尔德的作品,那怕是幼稚的少作,也都文笔流畅,结构严谨.
I don't think Guo An stands a chance against such a strong team.
我想面对这么强的队,国安队怕是赢不了了.
Even an oversight in the design might issue in heavy losses.
设计中那怕是一点点疏忽也可能造成重大的损失.
It is so dark that it will rain soon.
天黑沉沉的,怕是要下雨了.
My God! I'm afraid I'm sunburnt. all this sun!
天哪! 我怕是晒伤了. 都怪这阳光,太强了.
The child looks a bit listless'm afraid he's not well.
这孩子有点蔫,怕是病了.
I doubt if Grandmother will live through the night.
我看祖母怕是活不过今晚了.