She has a first-class brain and is a damned good writer.
她头脑相当灵光,是个非常棒的作家。
Michael may have been a dunce at mathematics, but he was gifted at languages.
迈克尔在数学上可能不太灵光,但在语言方面很有天赋。
The concept of justice was likewise stripped of its metaphysical attributes.
同样,人们还剥去了正义概念超自然的灵光.
I seemed to see a flash of miraculous brightness in the darkness.
我仿佛在黑暗中,看见了一道灵光闪现.
As I studied these terms, I had an epiphany.
在研究这些词语时, 我突然灵光一现.
He drew another circuit of bright light around the head of God.
他在这幅神像的周围又画上了一圈灵光.
At that moment I was inspired. Ten thousand a month, I lied.
这时我灵光一现.每月一万, 我骗他说.
After your initial brainstorm, you may want to trim it down.
在你最初的灵光一现后, 你可能会想修改它们.
He had a flash of intuition.
他灵光一闪.
At that moment I was inspired.
这时我灵光一现.
His eyes rayed out intelligence.
他的眼睛闪烁着智慧灵光.
You have this inspiration to start a school.
你当时灵光一闪想开办一所学校.
Experience have shown that ideas pop and out when there is time to breath.
经验带来的点子再呼吸之间总是让我灵光一现.
What is called eloquence in the forum is commonly found to be rhetoric in the study.
辩家将灵光闪现时的言辞说与面前愿悉听领受之人.
To provide for the incorporation of the Minister and Board of Trustees of The Emmanuel Church.
本条例旨在为灵光堂的牧师及受托人委员会成立为法团而订定条文.