"You're a coward," Mark said very plainly and soberly.
马克非常直率而严肃地说:“你是个懦夫。”
He chuckled at her forthrightness.
她的直率让他窃笑。
I like the openness and directness of northerners.
我喜欢北方人的豪爽和直率。
He spoke frankly about the ordeal.
他直率地讲出了苦难的经历。
He has a bluff way of speaking, but a kind heart.
他说话直率, 但心地善良.
If you have a complaint you should tell me outright.
如果你有不满意的事,你应该直率地对我说.
I choose rather to hesitate my opinion than to assert it roundly.
我宁可犹疑地表示我的意见而不愿直率地断言这件事.
She is rather blunt in speech.
她说话很直率.
Jack showed his dislike plainly in scorching satire.
杰克以尖刻的讽刺直率地表明了自己的厌恶.
MacTavish was characteristically forthright in his reply.
麦克塔维什以其一贯的直率作了回答.
He came over well — perhaps a little pompous, but nevertheless honest and straightforward.
他给人的印象很好,可能显得有点自大,不过还是很诚实和直率。
Never mind the tortuous explanation; tell me in plain English, are you coming or not?
别 拐弯抹角 地解释了,直率地告诉我, 你来不来?
He is very direct, so you always know what his real views are.
他为人很直率, 所以你总能知道他的真实想法.
By any means, we should tell him frankly what we think of his proposal.
无论如何, 我们应该直率地告诉他我们对他建议的看法.
A frank question on his part led to a frank answer on mine.
他问题提得直率,因此我也回答得坦诚.