Relief and gratitude were written all over his face.
他一脸释然与感激。
Thankfully, I've learned to switch off and let it go over my head.
谢天谢地,我已经学会了释然,随它去吧。
Relieved , Hsin - mei said, " Mrs. - uh - Miss Sun, how good you are!
辛楣 释然道: “ 方 —— 呃 —— 孙小姐, 你真好!
In the four minutes it took to reach the farm, she drifted, feeling unraveled and strange.
在到达农场的四分钟之中, 她浮想联翩,有一种异样, 释然的感觉.
But I shall have no misgivings if you have none.
不过,诸位如不担心,我也就释然了.
I feel a sharp sense or relief – and anticipation.
这种突然的清晰必然伴随着结果,我感到一种释然和期待.
They return by motor , Asi and waves to theinthe former lover lives.
他们坐着机车回去, 释然的阿思对着旧恋人的位置挥手再见.
The annual rings of time a fragrance, time passes so softly, relieved, easy.
时光的年轮不停地旋转着芬芳的岁月, 光阴无声无息地流逝, 那样释然 、 从容.
We feel both sentimental and relieved because of our love - hate relationship with paper.
终于要结束与纸张这种既爱又恨的关系,我们不免有点伤感,又有点释然.
You are still what you were, while I have learnd how to keep distance.
再见面,容颜依然未变.只是我已经释然.
I no longer have to do without now all colors are translated into soumds and smells.
终于译好了梭罗,释然.不知是否已超期,若是,我买包果冻撞死算了.
This idea relaxed me . Man is always inclined to bother himself and then try excusing himself.
这一想又释然了,人啊,总是会自己烦恼自己,然后再自己找到借口开脱出来.