I had a glimpse of his true feelings.
我窥见到他的真实感情.
I wanted no more riotous excursions with privileged glimpses into the human heart.
我不再要参与放浪形骸的游乐,也不再要偶尔窥见人内心深处的荣幸了.
With some kind of spirited sense he seemed to envisage a bleak, horrible void.
他用某种精神的感官,似乎窥见了某种荒凉 、 可怖的空虚.
So what if you can see the darkest side of me?
如若窥见我内心的黑暗,你该如何是好?
And I don't want the world to see me.
我不想让这个世界可以窥见你.
Very soon I will glimpse the secret of the north.
我很快就要窥见那北方的秘密.
The sensitivity of the question was shown last year by a furore at Harvard University.
这个问题的敏感性可以从去年哈佛大学的那场风波中窥见一斑.
Part of the double life can especially be seen in phone calls and e - mails .
双重性格的生活,在电话和 电子邮件 里可以窥见一斑.
One night he spies a woman attempting to hide an object outside the neighbor's house.
一天夜晚他窥见妇人欲藏一物于其邻家之外.
Let me a few comparisons that some one may convey an idea of my situation.
我把自己和周围事物对比一下,你或许能窥见我生活的一斑.
These video resemble a window, make we able to the life of peek philharmonic.
这些视频就像一扇窗, 使我们得以窥见音乐爱好者的生活.
But as soon as he peeps at them through a window, his revolve fails him.
但是他从窗户窥见他们, 决心便即刻化为乌有.
Though the novel is fictitious, we can see the truth of human nature through those writing.
不仅仅是虚构, 在文字中我们亦可以窥见人性的真实.
Li Wei, the real estate sector in Qingdao very low profile, rarely a true peer - to capacity.
李薇在青岛地产界非常低调, 鲜有同行得以窥见其真容.