I will avail myself of your kind invitation and come this evening.
承你好意相约,今晚定往奉陪.
But he unexpectedly left on a trip the day before we were to meet.
但是他奇怪的在我们相约的那一天出去旅行了.
Garfield: So how did the evening with your new date work out?
加菲尔德: 你和新女朋友相约黄昏后,玩得开心 吗 ?
The two lovers killed themselves in a suicide pact.
两个恋人相约自杀了.
Oh just call me and I make your day.
哦,只要来个电话让我与你相约.
Meet the Excel 12 formula bar, or " don't hijack my grid! "
相约 Excel12 编辑栏 —— “ 请别妨碍到表格 ”
Theresa: They go on regular bike rides together too.
德莉莎: 他们还常常相约去骑脚踏车.
I never thought that could be the start of our communication!
我从没想过这会是我们相约的开始!
Slowly, young women trickled in to take a look.
慢慢地, 一些年轻的女生相约而来,想探个究竟.
Senators Wilson and Howard paired off on the revenue bill.
威尔逊参议员和霍韦尔参议员相约对税收法放弃投票.
Tuesdays with Morrie has been praised for its accessible style.
《相约星期二》因其平易的风格获得了广泛的好评.
Oliver and Carol are co - workers meeting for lunch.
奥利弗和卡罗尔是同事,相约一同吃午餐.
We promised we would someday return.
我们相约什么时候要回到中国.
Prendre un rendez - vous ensemble , vous ê tes bienvenus.
相约好了在一起我们欢迎你.
The directors consider that the carrying amount of trade and other receivables approximates their fair value.
董事认为贸易及其他应收款的账面值,与其公平值相约.