He often appeared angry and frustrated by the intransigence of both sides.
他似乎常常为双方各不相让而生气沮丧。
Neither is willing to give ground.
各不相让.
Both sides have tried to outdo each other to show how tough they can be.
双方各不相让,都想显示自己有多么厉害。
A deadlock was reached in the discussions, as neither side would give way to the other.
讨论陷入僵局, 因为双方各不相让.
At meal times the odor of sauerkraut vies with that of garlic.
用餐时,德国泡菜的清香和大蒜的气味各不相让.
Your most dapper and distinguished - looking gentleman is George Clooney ( 40 % ).
乔治·克鲁尼的清爽长相让他以40%的票数赢得了最帅绅士 称号.
Handing her my relay position on a silver platter, that's what.
把我的接力位置拱手相让, 就是这样.
Far more than the high - end market low - end , the market why should we hand over.
高端 市场的远比比中 低端 大, 我们的市场为何要拱手相让.
The current situation is tripartite confrontation. No party wants to give in to another party.
现在的局势是三足鼎立、各不相让.
You're throwing away happiness And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
新浪把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让新浪幸福的东西.
The cars on the road stopped and made way for them . A potential disaster was averted.
过往汽车也停车相让,终于化险为夷!
I also think we are fools to to them, through negotiation, war or otherwise.
我同样认为我们不该愚蠢到把这些, 通过谈判或者战争而拱手相让.
For now, a chess match of sorts is playing out between banks and private investors.
目前, 银行和私人投资者之间对此各不相让.
The members of the board of directors crossed swords in the selection of a new president.
董事会成员在选举新董事长中唇枪舌剑,各不相让.
He gave the chance to me, which enabled me to join the tourist group.
他主动相让, 使我能够如愿参加旅行团.