He endured excruciating ago-nies before he finally expired.
在最终离世前他经受了极大的痛苦。
The unexpectedness of my father's death meant that his affairs were not entirely in order.
家父的猝然离世留下了尚未完全安排妥当的身后事。
Even though her parents have long since died, she still talks about them in the present tense.
尽管双亲早已离世,她谈论起他们时好像他们至今健在。
He endured excruciating agonies before he finally expired.
在最终离世前他经受了极大的痛苦。
Professor Li's passing was a great loss to the school, and students.
李教授的离世是学校的巨大损失, 也是我们学生的巨大损失.
The news of her death was ( like ) a bolt from the blue.
她离世的消息犹如晴天霹雳.
She was my last living grandparent and I was her only grandchild.
她是我祖辈中最后一位离世的,我是她惟一的外孙.
Grieving is a natural reaction to the loss of a pet.
当宠物离世后,我们感到悲痛是一件自然的事情.
He passed unexpectedly. I talked to him only a day before.
他突然离世,一天前我才跟他谈话.
We offer a free 24 hours pick - up service from vets or home.
我们提供[天候24小时专车]兽医或家中 接送 离世的宠物.
In the compartment, the impartial participant told me his counterpart's departure.
在隔间里, 公正的参与者把其对等人物的离世告诉了我.
His early departure left our family in ruins.
他过早的离世毁了我们的家.
We lamented the death of the child.
我们哀悼这个孩子的离世.
She took her last walk in the garden and then passed away in sleep.
她在花园中散了最后一次步,然后就在睡眠中悄然离世了.
But, when the granddaddy she never knew most passes away, her face down.
但是从未谋面的祖父的离世给她带来了巨大的转折.