A prodigal who returns is more precious than gold.
浪子回头金不换.
A former loafter, he is now an advanced worker.
他这个昔日浪子, 今日成了先进工作者.
He is a notorious rake.
他是个声名狼藉的浪子.
This young man had all the inclination to be a profligate of the first water.
这个青年完全有可能成为十足的浪子.
All you reformed bastards, you used to have plenty of fun.
你们自己以前玩儿够了, 现在浪子回头了.
I was not a rake, but I assure you I have reformed.
我还不至于是个浪子, 但是我可以肯定地告诉你我已经回头了.
The prodigal son claimed his birthright early and left home.
那个浪子提前把他的遗产要走了,然后离开了家.
I've had many names throughout the millennia, Young prodigal.
我在这许多个千年里有太多的名字了, 年轻的浪子.
Do not provoke prodigal son, artistic young and middle - aged men.
不要招惹浪子 、 文艺青年和 中年 男子.
I turned around before the end of the line.
就在最后一刻终于浪子回头.
I believe John is not a libertine any more.
我相信约翰不再是个浪子了.
Wudao juvenile spring wind, Tears of the prodigal son who bloodshot.
莫道少年迎春风, 谁明浪子血丝泪.
I lost Ruth and gained an undeserved reputation as a potential libertine.
我失去了露丝,却冤枉地担上了准浪子的名声.
Sir John Talbot Lo and behold , the prodigal son returns.
约翰·塔尔博特爵士:浪子回头了啊,儿子.
Sir Evangelist Talbot Lo and behold , the consumer son returns.
约翰?塔尔博特爵士:“浪子回头了啊, 儿子. ”